New virtual reality rooms in Druskininkai!
If you want to have fun in Druskininkai – visit our virtual reality rooms!
“HTC Vive” and “Oculus Go” VR headsets are designed to create amazing experiences, outside the real world.
What is “virtual reality” exactly?
It is extremely realistic phantasy world, created by innovative VR equipment enabling you:
- to enjoy crazy roller coaster – prepare to hold your breath like in the real ones!
- to explore mysterious ocean world – where else you could touch the whale with your hand?
- to ski down the hill – never tried skiing before? Try it out now!
- to jump off the skyscraper and fly free as a bird – believe us, not every bold spirit dares, even feeling a solid ground under the feet!
- to play many fun and interactive games – including those that can be played by 2 players at the same time!
- and perhaps even defeat your fears!
You can try out virtual reality games alone, with your friends or with your family, including children. VR games last from 15 minutes, which is enough for the first acquaintance with the virtual world and its adventures! VR session price starts at 7 EUR.
Come by and try yourself!
Address: Vilniaus al. 34, Druskininkai
(in front of Druskininkai Aqua Park, entrance is on the left side of the building, behind “Illusion rooms”)
Tel.: +370 694 16155