Druskininkai Snow Arena – the only winter activities complex in the Baltic countries that works all year round. Three skiing slopes and snowboarding park are arranged in the area of 8 hectares.
Snow in Snow Arena is made by using PowderStar Series technology. Water and air are the only ingredients of the snow, no chemical or bacteriological additives are used, so our snow is 100% natural. The snow making system in Snow Arena is fully automatic; it can be controlled and managed remotely. The technology of PowderStar Series gives us opportunity to produce the snow of highest quality all year round.
There are three kinds of lifts in Snow Arena: chair lift, button lift and three Magic Carpets.
The average temperature in Snow Arena is about -2°C, so warm clothes are recommended. There is a possibility to rent all the clothes and equipment in our rental point for extra fee. There are 1000 lockers equipped in dressing zone for personal belongings of our visitors.
All our visitors must follow the rules and regulations of Snow Arena. It means, that they should know how to control speed and direction, be able to turn and stop, use lifts without any help. If visitor is not capable of doing these actions all alone, Snow Arena offers services of DruSkiSchool skiing school instructors. The instructors of this school are working by SmartSnow system. The main object of this system is to teach visitors skiing and snowboarding techniques quickly and effectively.
After active day on the snow, You are welcome to warm up, refresh and recuperate in the self-service restaurant or "Bo" bar. The time spent in these facilities does not count in skiing time. Absolut Ice Bar and Carlsberg Finish Bar arranged inside the Main Slope – for true skiing enthusiasts. Time spent in these bars counts in skiing time. Breathtaking view of Druskininkai and their surroundings opens through the windows of Aero Gallery restaurant, arranged in the height of 50 meters.
- 2 indoor slopes open all year round: the Main Slope (50 m width, 460 m length), the Beginners Slope (70 m width, 150 m legth)
- 1 outdoor slope that starts working when outdoor temperature falls below +5°C (40 m width, 640 m length)
- Snowboard Park
- Swiss lifts
- wireless internet
- ski school DruSkiSchool
- skiing equipment rental
- 1000 lockers
- baby changing facilities
- panoramic view terrace
- smoking spots
- WC for persons with special needs
- parking lot for 380 places
CHILDREN ENTERTAINMENT PARK
- spidertower (5 m high) – posibility to climb up or down through big spider webs
- sledge mountain – to go down like with real sledge
- Straight pipe made of stainless steel – 6,3 m long, 6 m high
- spiral slide – 4 m high
- straight closed slide – 2,6 m long
- mazes with lots of mysterious and interesting toys
- stairs and bridges
- drawing corner for smallest visitors with LEGO and other educational games
- 2 tennis courts